Christmas comes but one quarter of the year.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Each year my mother asks me, about this time, what I want for Christmas. Well Mom, what I want you can't afford. So I spend my time coming up with little trite things that I don't necessarily want but you can definitely afford. And now since I have a way to tell the world what I really want, if you happen upon this Mom this is what are really want.

First I would like to be able to fly. And I don't mean on a plane because anyone can do that. No Mom, what I really want is the gift of flight. Now I know what you are saying to yourself. It's not a matter of money, Ted, no one can fly. Oh yeah, you told me Santa Claus was real for how many years and his reindeer could fly. So I don't it's too much to ask that I could fly to. Or is my entire childhood just a lie.

Secondly I would like to be able to move things my mind. I'm not a fool, Mom, I watch TV. I know that people can do it and you always told me that I was just as good as everybody else. So there must be something you can buy that gives you this power. I'm assuming it costs a lot otherwise it would've asked for, but this is one things that I would really like to have.

And finally even what sounds cliché, world peace. Not because it particularly care about the people of the world, I don't know them. Primarily because I want my news to tell me about things that I care about. I know that death is a horrible thing and that's happening all around the world. It's just not nearly as important as the sports scores to me. So if world peace came about I get my freaking sports scores and go to bed 15 minutes earlier. I don't think that's too much to ask.

I guess if I had to choose one more thing just make my wish list an even-number I would have to choose that if people were ignorant about a situation, that they would be unable to speak. I can’t begin to imagine how quiet the world would be. But I imagine that we would be pretty freaking close to heaven.

So Mom this year I'm cutting through all the political correctness and telling you what I really want. I want to be able to leave whenever I want to. I want to be able to do whatever I want to. I don't want be bothered with other people petty differences. And I want some people the just shut up.

This Christmas is going to be the best ever…


2 Responses to “Christmas comes but one quarter of the year.”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    God bless us....every one

  2. Blogger Ted 

    Good to here from you leroy. I need all the help I can get for the backround so if you gots any help to give...

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics