Voodoo Dolls Rock!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Why aren’t voodoo dolls more predominate? Serious, I don’t see the down side to them.
You get to either torment or embarrass anyone, anywhere at anytime. I would have thought that by now we would have embraced them as a society. If other people’s misery isn’t good enough reason to get into it, you get to maim dolls! I mean come on look at these things. I know that there has been many a time in my life I wished to have a doll through which to vent my anger. I could stab it repeatedly and no one would try to have me committed. I could just explain it away with “Voodoo Doll.” I am currently working to figure out how to rationalize voodoo dolls and Christianity. Think of it. If someone wronged you and they didn’t understand why, you could totally make them experience. Just imagine how humble we would be and the level of sympathy Christians would have for everyone. If you think that this is a joke I want to make it perfectly clear that I am serious about this. Otherwise how do you explain that you are currently doing the Macarena?

http://applevbanana.blogspot.com/

www.revtrak.com


0 Responses to “Voodoo Dolls Rock!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics