New York for President


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Experts say that by the year 2022 everyone in the state of New York will be running for president in either of the two primaries. With the increasing numbers of people declaring their presidencies, it is only a matter of time before it gets completely out of control.

“There were like 20 people on the stage for the last debate and it took like 30 hours,” Times reporter Bill Jackson said. “ I totally missed my deadline because I fell asleep during the original airing and had to watch it all again on You tube.”

Experts suggest that with the bills suggesting federal funding for presidential hopefuls that it is only a matter of time until everyone runs for the presidency, including most if not all of the population of Puerto Rico.

I have decided that I will again throw my hat into the ring. I will craft my platform and talking points in the next couple of days.


0 Responses to “New York for President”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics