Achievement


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Sorry I haven’t blogged much this week but I have been hard at work finishing my biggest task to date. I have been collecting belly button link to re-stuff my mattress with. It is a pretty impressive accomplishment and I am glad to finally be done with it.

Needless to say my belly button wasn’t producing enough to complete the project so I had to start scrounging. I don’t have to tell you that belly button link is the softest fiber known to man. It is 3 times softer than down and nobody is allergic to the BBL. The average BBL mattress costs nearly $30,000 and takes a year to make.

My mattress was getting bad and I couldn’t wait for that long.

It is an awkward conversation piece to ask a person for their belly button lint. Then once you get it, cleaning the lint poses a real problem because conventional washing machines destroy the softy goodness. I don’t want to give away all my secrets, so lets just say there was a clothesline with mesh bags full of lint hanging in the back yard.

Now I can slumber on the glories comfort of a multitude of humans’ belly lint. Truly I am one of the lucky ones.

Also, Today is Friday the Thirteenth and I have managed to burn off both my eyebrows in a bizarre and frightening printer toner accident. I hate superstitions.


0 Responses to “Achievement”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics