Snow Globe


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I have noticed that you can’t stop looking at my snow globe. I am not going to share it so you might as well stop tormenting yourself. No you can’t touch it and don’t think that you can do that whole grab and run thing because you are not nearly fast enough for that. I am being serious. That was a gift to me from my mother and you can not have it. Alright I will let you shake it once but you have to give me your car keys as collateral. Yes I know that it is very pretty when you shake it up but it is mine. Okay that’s enough put it down now and then you can have your keys back. No you can’t shake it again. I said you could shake it only once. Put it down now. What? You are going to keep it and I can have your car? That doesn’t make any sense. Your car is worth so much more than that snow globe is… Give me the snow globe back. I don’t want you car. I want my snow globe. Wait you not gonna? (Door slams) He ran with it. (Desk drawer opens and I place another cheap snow globe on the corner of my desk). Twenty four snow globs for fifteen bucks. Best money I ever spent. (Keys jingling as I toss them into the air and snag them mid flight).


1 Responses to “Snow Globe”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Give Kevin his car back. Leroy had no right to take it.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics