00Flash Drive


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Now if you like me, and I know I am, you’ve got a ton of highly sensitive material stored next to the lint in your pocket. I am talking about your flash drive of course.

Now I often loose entire ten minute naps worrying about what would happen if China got a hold of my flash drive; Not China the country but China the grossly man-ish professional wrestler.

Finally someone has heard my cry. A company called IronKey has introduced a flash drive that employs military-grade AES hardware-based encryption, but 10 failed attempts will result in the IronKey “self-destructing” internally rendering the data completely unrecoverable, even with forensic tools.

Now us regular Joe Schmos can keep our top 10 lists completely secure from prying eyes and nosey hippies. Oh yeah and the flash drive also doubles as a car. Sweet huh?


1 Responses to “00Flash Drive”

  1. Blogger Roger 

    Too bad it wouldn't just scan your thumb print when you grab it.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics