College Roommates: The Conspiracy Theorist and the Psychology Major


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



“I don’t know why we are writing these.” He said as the pen danced across his paper.

“They are for us.”

“See, that is my point. Why are we writing letters that we are never going to send? It’s kinda crazy.”

“They are supposed to help us. They are an exercise.”

“They’re dumb.”

“You’re upset. The letter will help you express your anger and work through it.”

“You’re darn right I am upset. Aren’t you?”

“I am writing a letter too.”

“I guess it wouldn’t do us any good to send it anyway, the fascists.”

“Here you go.”

“I am being serious. You have seen what has been going on. How else can you explain it?”

“You’re unlucky?”

“Fifteen tickets in the past month. That’s more than just unlucky.”

“You were parked in no parking zones for like 12 of those.”

“Yeah but the people around me weren’t ticketed, just me.”

“Okay, you’re not unlucky. The people who park around you are lucky and you are just dumb. There, is that better?”

“But this last time you were parked next to me.”

“You weren’t guilty this last time. We were parked where we were supposed to be.”

“I know what is going on here. They think I don’t but I do.”

“Here we go again.”

“They are targeting me.”

“No they are not.”

“Yes they are.”

“Maybe it’s a coincidence.”

“Maybe not. 15 is not a coincidence. It’s a pattern.”

“It’s unfortunate. I will give you that, but you are just being paranoid.”

“I am being reasonable.”

“You are still parked in that same illegal spot!”

“You bet I am. I am not going to take this hostile treatment.”

“But you have earned the hostile treatment.”

“You know who I am man? I am Rosa Parks.”

“You are not Rosa Parks.”

“Yeah I am man, peaceful protest.”

“Saying a tenant of a person’s belief doesn’t make you that person.”

“I am not literally her. I am like the modern day Rosa Parks.”

“She was fighting the remnants of slavery and discrimination. You are fighting to park in a no parking zone.”

“Among other things.”

“You don’t think the comparison is a bit much. She fought injustice. You are essentially fighting justice.”

“How is it justice that I am being singled out.”

“You aren’t. I got a ticket the last time too.”

“You are a last ditch attempt at a cover up. I am too clever to let that fool me.”

“You are too much of a fool to let that clever you.”

“What?”

“Yeah. That didn’t work out quite as well as I thought it was going to.”

“Okay. I am done with my letter. What do I do with it now?”

“You can either keep it or burn it or throw it away. Do whatever you want with it, whatever makes you feel better.”

“Can I post it on a blog?”

“I guess. There isn’t really a wrong move here.”

“Will you post it for me?”

“No.”

“Why not, man? You know I cannot type that well.”

“And you are not going to get better at it if I do all of your typing.”

“You suck.”

“Yeah, I guess sometimes I do.”

“Yeah, me too. I guess it wasn’t cool to say you suck, cause you mostly don’t.”

“Yeah. I think I am going to grab some dinner from the DC. You coming?”

“Seriously, the DC? Dude I have told you like a thousand times that you shouldn’t eat there. Remember?”

“Yeah but it is covered by my room and board and I am broke.”

“Me too. Guess I will have to risk it for tonight.”


0 Responses to “College Roommates: The Conspiracy Theorist and the Psychology Major”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics