Ascend No More


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I looked upon these things
Weighed them on the scales of my heart
They are without merit
And try as I might I cannot bear them anymore

How can I pose myself in such a fashion?
As a manikin, a smile born façade of the empty vessel
The lie and pretentiousness that even I despise
I am not what I would be and cannot become otherwise

There is a weight to life
We are not told of it before
Yet we commence none the less ignorant
Pain swipes from side to side of our intended paths

Can I change the course or outcome
Affect my own escape from a false reality
Bear the broken heart of existence
From apex to apex until
I ascend no more


0 Responses to “Ascend No More”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics