Ticket To Ride: Great Lakes


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




I have been playing the Ticket to Ride games for over two years now. It is easily my favorite game. So I was looking at some of the expansions and various versions (I have 3 versions and 1 expansion) and stumbled upon a website that had non-sanctioned expansion sets. I had to make my own. I had too. I could go through how I made it and how long it took but rather I am going to put some of the images of what I came up with so you can see it.


I know that this is a departure from what I wanted to do on my blog but I wanted to share this.


0 Responses to “Ticket To Ride: Great Lakes”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics