KFC: Double Down


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




First of all I ordered it with original recipe. I had KFC ten years ago. NOT THE ORIGINAL RECIPE. Remember when the breading was crunchy and kinda think? Apparently KFC doesn’t remember that.

Grease. I know it was to be expected but honestly you cannot begin to imagine how much. It was bordering on swimming levels.

Bacon… I know that its supposed to be fatty but there should be something other than fat on the bacon. Bacon is not white.

The cheese was fine. It was your standard non-descript flavored cheese.

The Coronals special sauce… first of all, is that not the worst name ever and I do mean ever. I am pretty sure it was just to add color and had no actual flavor related role.

Oh so my overall review is mixed. A single sandwich costs you $5.48. It isn’t supper filling because it is all meat.

I would give it a 3 out of 5 stars. Tastes good, not filling, expensive and essentially a one way ticket to a funeral home. But on the upside it did slow my heart down.



0 Responses to “KFC: Double Down”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics