A more obvious lull.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Its painfully obvious that I haven't been posting anything at all in a while. Not because I haven't been writing but rather that I have been working on my good stuff, trying to finish a couple of things and get published. I have sent one story out and got turned down but they gave me positive feedback, which was nice. I am trying another place that specializes in sorta what I do. We will see. If it gets published then I will tell all of you about it. If it doesn't, I am considering putting it up on the blog. It will have to be an attached PDF.

But I am also writing in the big story I am working on and the short story that I think will be really, very solid. Hope to have something to report soon, one way or another.

Ted


0 Responses to “A more obvious lull.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics