Recognition


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I have been blogging for over a year now and finally I have received the only validation that any blogger pines for. I have a link on the JLP! To those of you who stumbled across my blog without understanding the complex vision of blogs let me explain it to you.


Blogs are a mere extension of many high school rituals all rolled into one. The ultimate high, or recognition that everyone wants is for the popular blogger to put a link from his or her blog to yours. That is the equivalent of being called cool by the varsity soccer team captain or dating someone without braces in high school terms.

I wasn’t unpopular in high school but I never achieved JLP type status until now. Since I am finally noted as cool now people will court me in order to achieve a link to my website and thereby, indirectly, to the JLP.

I await the showers of gifts and praises.


3 Responses to “Recognition”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    lol
    Glad I could be of service.

  2. Blogger Ted 

    OH MY GOSH!!! PETER POSTED ON MY BLOG!!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I hear that the JLP took a bet that it could link to any blog and turn it into a prom queen.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics