Blog Envy


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My friend Kevin’s blog has achieved a level of stardom that has made me a bit jealous. Okay so I have suffered from what is known as “comment jealousy” in the blog-o-sphere for quite some time now, but now Kevin has sudo celebrities posting on his blog. I can even get you people who meander in every day hoping to glean at least one little chuckle from my pointless dribble and Kevin has way cool people posting on his blog. My other friend Peter gets about 10 comments a day, but does he ever think to share? No, no he doesn’t! He is a comment hog. He has reached upwards of twenty comments a day. I had 2 once.

So, this is my question folks. What do I have to do to engage you in comment-style banter? What style of writing do you want? I did have 100 visits in one day when I did the Brett Favre Facts post. Do you want me to just become another John Madden Clone and have my blog attach its “lips” to Brett Favre’s tushy? What do you want from me?! Okay that’s it. I am totally going to become more abrasive than ever before. But not today… I really don’t have the ambition to “get all up in your grill” right now. But later… it is so on man. Oh yeah!

Bye the bye, Thanks so much for stopping and reading this stuff. Knowing that you are out there and so pathetically bored that you actually read my thoughts kinda makes me feel like I am a low level super hero. Not like Aquaman low but pretty low. Like the Green Lantern or something, but definitely not Aquaman.


4 Responses to “Blog Envy”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Your blog's readability has improved recently with the welcomed addition of paragraph structure. The posts comprised of a single thick block of writing are sometimes difficult to wade through.

    Basically, your writing has improved, and in time, that will lead to more views and comments.

    I hope I didn't sound too much like a teacher there. :(

  2. Blogger Ted 

    No... Not at all....

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I'm a bad person.

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Peter sucks.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics