Solution for Iraq


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Everybody has got an idea for what they want to see happen in Iraq. There are many people who think that making nice with Iran is the key to the war. Others think that sending Paris Hilton over there will solve all of our problems. I am more inclined to agree with the later over the former. However, I don’t want people thinking that there is some easy fix to Iraq, because I wanted to be the one to tell people there is. Yes, you heard it. There is a simple solution to Iraq, gelatin. Encase the entire county in gelatin and then slowly make your way across the country pulling out the people and arresting the ones with guns. Just do what they do in Italy and arrest everybody with guns. Make owning a gun illegal and enforce it. If you get caught with a gun they take it away and cut off your trigger finger. They do worse if you are caught stealing in some places. The gelatin can be used to feed our troops and in many cases to stop any bullets that might be fired. The plan is fool proof and flawless. So all we need is Bill Cosby to unleash his gelatin bedlam on Iraq and peace will ensue. I would like $15,843.62 for my idea. I have to feed my family.


0 Responses to “Solution for Iraq”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics