Erin Esurance


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Okay, so exactly what has this chick done? What kind of junk is she into? Haven’t you noticed that in every commercial she runs around being chased by the “villains” of the clip? I don’t know for certain that she is the good guy in this scenario. Maybe she robbed a group of Goths and they are chasing her down to get their pig skull back. We don’t know. All we do know is that she leads this guy on during every commercial and seems to be stalking him. She keeps killing more and more of these somewhat ugly but otherwise innocuous foes. Who is Erin Esurance? I am tired of these snippets of story telling me nothing about what is going on. I want to know why she is being chased. Maybe she is the villain and the good guys just don’t have dental coverage. I demand to know the truth about Erin Esurance.

Word on the street is she’s a sex offender, Class 3. I'm not saying I'm just saying is all.


0 Responses to “Erin Esurance”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics