An old favorite!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Okay so here is one of my personal favorite Rock TV.

embedded version:


It is from what I like to call the "Good Era." Not saying the quality was low before but our writing hit a nerve that the our target audience seemed to embrace. It is also nice to note that this was my first major role and it was only then that I realized how exhausting a big part in a very short bit can be. That is why I fermly believe you have to be nuts to want to act. It is way more work that you would think. I hope you enjoy this. Also, I hope nobody reads into this film something that wasn't intended. I don't think that anyone can but I have been wrong before. NO ANIMALS were hurt in the filming of this video, except Leroy. Does he count as an animal?


0 Responses to “An old favorite!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics