On a more serious note


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I am glad you could all make it here. I have called you here for an intervention. I think we all saw this coming and… Oh, okay so he is here. Everyone take your places. This isn’t going to be easy.

Hello actor, comedian, singer/songwriter, director Eddie Murphy. I am glad you responded to my letter. We all, or at least I, contrived to bring you here to discuss something important with you.

You see we have all seen the preview for your new movie, Norbit. I think it is fair to say that you have become a bit obsessed with playing overweight African-American women and… No, hear me out now. You have developed an obsession and we want you to seek help for your problem.

I don’t know what has driven you to continually play overweight African-American women and spawn a whole sector of African-American males portraying overweight women. Clearly you have no control anymore and this has to stop. I can’t stand to see you playing these roles any longer.

I understand that you clearly enjoy doing this and that it is a way to make money and have your friends work with you but there has to be a better way to do this. I never want to have to see another preview for a movie with you dressed as a large woman in her underwear. Please!

I cannot stress enough that this is tarnishing your image. Soon when people hear the name Eddie Murphy they will think it refers to an overweight woman. Think of the many children who will think it is cool to be obese and stop working out. Think of the heart issues that this will call. Think of all of the TV dinners that have been left uneaten after people see the previews for you movies.

Please, we all beg you to stop doing this to yourself and all of America.


2 Responses to “On a more serious note”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    There's something going on with your site - the pictures aren't showing up anymore - just the ol' little red x's.

  2. Blogger Ted 

    I apparently have angered Eddie Murphy and he has instructed the internet to not allow his picture to be shown. I have removed it.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics