Serious Crime


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Boston, in an unprecedented move today, made all outdoor lighting illegal. The city stated that these steps were taken in order to protect the people of the city from various forms of LED terrorist attacks.

“LED’s can cause severe distractions during driving and can really make our police and security forces seem stupid.” One city official stated.

This all sparked by a series of lights and batteries attached to various structural surfaces through the city. Many people feared the worst and expected that poor animation was to blame.

“I couldn’t help thinking that my children were at risk,” Phillip Houstan of Boston quipped. “ I mean, what if my kids start to think that cheap animation and 2 dimensional characters are one of the many tools of terror. I couldn’t imagine what I would do then. I guess that I would have to monitor what they watch or something. I mean, that would be a drag and really cut into my “me time”. I suppose I could drop them off at Chucky Cheese or something for like an hour. That way I could hit a few places around town and pick them up on the way home.”

Mr. Houstan remained talking aloud for several hours and forgot about his children entirely that night.

Others thought that perhaps the LEDs were some kind of joke or marketing campaign put on by a creative ads group. Naturally the police dispelled this by showing the shoddily made LED displays and saying that putting up funny glowing images is a serious crime.

Boston is expected to go completely dark within the week.


0 Responses to “Serious Crime”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics