Answered Prayers


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So I was sitting at my desk today and thinking today must be a Monday, because here I am at work and I totally want a cookie. But I don’t have any cookies and I don’t exactly have a stove built into my computer… yet!


That’s right you fat slobs, your prayers have been answered. Now from the comfort of you double-wide extra-plush desk chair you can bake little snack cakes to eat, hot and fresh, in-between various conference calls.

This nifty little Ez-Bake oven fits into your 5 ¼” drive bay and plugs right into your power supply (adapter included). Also included in this incredible deal is the PC Ez-Cook book, which contains hundreds of easy and creative recipes. Its even got a fuzzy-logic cooking control system to precisely measure the doneness of you cakes, cookies, or cheese soufflé.

Eat you heart out with the new PC Ez-Bake Oven.

Warning: This product is related to early death caused by heavy weight gain.


0 Responses to “Answered Prayers”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics