Best Crest Ever


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So tell me how exactly is this crest not of a caribou and a narwal humping an orb? Then you put an igloo crown on the orb and a real crown on the igloo and call it good? 

Yeah, nice bowl of fire and stacked rocks you got there. And what is with the gigantic berries that are growing under the caribou. Also why to you have to draw the form of genitalia on the caribou?

I am so adopting this crest as my family's.


2 Responses to “Best Crest Ever”

  1. Blogger Roger 

    And right about now your family is hoping that you don't procreate.

  2. Blogger Roger 

    That's what I tell all my friends. This post is likeable.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics