Terry P.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Hello. My name is Terrance Powell but most people know me as Terry P, or in some cases Terry Power. Just kidding, Terry P will do just fine. I thought I would take a moment today to share with you some heart-felt truths I have experienced over the years.
All you need to know from life can be gleaned from this picture of me at last year’s Trout Festival. Now I didn’t take home the trophy for largest trout. Heck, my team didn’t even win this tug of war competition (The guy in the front bite his own tongue clean off and once you lose your front man, well, it ain’t all that long till you just plain lose.)

Now I could tell you the stories that my daddy always told me about how if you’re not a winner you a pansy and real men wear blood, but I won’t. Instead I am going to tell you about taking it easy and enjoying life.

Look at me. That feller in the front ended up hurting himself and for what? Nothing, that’s what. So you got to ask yourself what is the point.

That other guy in the front of me wearing the shades thought he was so cool. He ended up going home with the 2007 Trout Queen that night. Me, I went home with my self-esteem intact. You cannot place a price on that.

So here are the mottos that your buddy, old Terry P lives by.

1.) If you like the color pink, wear it.
2.) If you can’t see well wear glasses
3.) Don’t over exert yourself. That never helps.
4.) Wear your hair long and play your music loud.
5.) Love the life you lead brother. Love the heck out of it.

Oh yeah, and that pretty lady right over my left shoulder smiling. She’s with me and has been for 4 years. How do you like them apples!


2 Responses to “Terry P.”

  1. Blogger Roger 

    How did you lose your right leg below the knee?

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I don't think about that man. I makes for too much drama.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics