Social Outcast


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



When is the last time you attempted to slaughter a bald eagle in the name of the king? Try it. Go ahead. I will wait until you get back.

See, you cannot even do that anymore. You get close to one of those suckers with a gun or machete and people just claim over each other to judge you and your heathen ritual practices.

So what if I want to take the entrails of a gopher and smear them onto the sidewalk outside a Denny’s? The star pattern with a crescent moon and a bird are signs of respect and prosperity for everyone, well except the gopher of course.

It shouldn’t bother anyone that I slit the neck of a live elephant and climb into the stomach only to cut my way out of the abdomen as a sign of being born anew and washed with the blood of the power animal. Why is it then, that every time I do this, do people get upset?

I don’t complain when women breast-feed in public! Or the way fat guys wear wife beaters and tight pants. It’s disgusting to me but I don’t get upset about it. I allow for other cultures to express their beliefs in whatever way they deem appropriate. I just kill rare animals to express mine.

I clean up after myself, which is more than I can say for the rest of the neighborhood.


3 Responses to “Social Outcast”

  1. Blogger Roger 

    Where are you that gophers are rare?

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I blame the Democrats.

  3. Blogger Roger 

    You and Kevin both.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics