Picture Story from the Cabin


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



You weren't invited to the cabin this year so I thought I would put up some pictures so that it seemed like you were there.
Do you remember when the game of Bocce Ball was being played. Didn't those guys make funny throwing motions.
Everybody else was throwing for the yellow ball but Adam wanted to kill that red tent!
It was uncomfortable when we had to ask Adam to stop throwing balls at Leroy & Krista's tent.
Peter still doesn't know whey people were throwing balls at him. Then he stormed off for like two hours and didn't want to talk about it. Yeah... that part was weird.
Wasn't it fun when we played tag with the various cans of bug related toxins. I still cannot see out of my right eye!
I didn't even know that Todd was there.
So true man. (Tear)
I enjoyed writing and the amazing senary.
Look! Verbs!
I cannot for the life of me figure out why we go here every year? Maybe its because Todd is there.
Adam brought his canoe and enough water to fill the quarry out back of the cabin. Those miners are not going to be happy when they come back to work.
This is a picture of my new best friend Harold.
Here are some people playing the bean game! Let me know if you have any Stink Beans! Ha Ha Ha, but seriously if you do, let me know.
See you next year!


4 Responses to “Picture Story from the Cabin”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Pest Spray makes for an awesome high.

  2. Blogger Roger 

    I was there. I'm the one who stole your underwear. It now hangs in my shrine.

  3. Blogger Ted 

    Oddly enough I have an extra pair myself. Did you leave two pair when you took mine?

  4. Blogger Roger 

    Isn't that how you're supposed to do it? Take one, leave two?

    Roger (went commando)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics