The problem with Catfish


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I don't know if you have been keeping track but catfish have recently been thumbing their noses at conventions. They are growing to, dare I say it, bear sized proportions. This turn of events has prompted TWH to update the security threat to a mauve with a couple of wavy pink lines. This is serious people. With these mutant catfish beasts in the water and the bear on land, air is becoming the only safe place for people to dwell at without fear of a general pummeling followed by some untimely "eaten while alive" action.

I hereby call on congress to pollute the rivers until these catfish are killed from all the toxins. That is the only way to guarantee the continuation of humanity at the top of the food chain.


1 Responses to “The problem with Catfish”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    So, I really feel you should be spending more time blogging about me and my career (specifically the X-Files movie which opens this month! Why, my friend Chris Carter and the kind folks at Fox have put together a 2 disc set with the most important episodes of the series as they relate to my character). However, I must say I agree with the threat, but it is a little known fact catfish, in fact thrive on various toxins. Scientists also fear that even if we DID find the correct combo of toxins, the catfish would simply grow legs and take to the land. This would obviously result in the catfish menace become worse, as they would take over our homes, eat our pets and steal our wives. I like my wife, so I do not approve of that end result. Rather, I submit that we must bomb every lake, swamp and river that might possibly house catfish with everything we have.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics