Hurt right in the Face!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Okay so last Friday night my teeth in my lower chin started to hurt. I tried to sleep it off pretending that it was just my baby teeth falling out but that didn't work. The next day my teeth were killing me like a commercial for or against John Kerry for President. I was in the middle of Wisconsin at my parents house for a weekend away. During the weekend, all dentists, doctors, policemen, firefighters and reasonable human beings flee the state in an attempt to stave of depression and double backs in their family trees. So, because I decided to visit the state of confusion know as Wisconsin, I got to enjoy excruciating pain for 3 days. It is now 12:39 at night and again the pain has rescued me from hours glorious rest and relaxation. Today I had a root canal done. Originally they thought they might have to do 3. My doctor, who was great, said she thought it might just be the on and instead of going willy nilly on my teeth with a drill and a pick, we left with one completed root canal. She warned me. The doctor told me that there might be more pain. There totally is.

New list of things I have encountered and should be avoided"

Kidney stones
Root canal
Drew Barrymore (movies, on TV, pictures)
serious injures from high school athletics (i.e. spinal cord injuries)
Ben Aflack in the same fashion as Drew Barrymore
Corn Detassling
Land Wars in Asia
The French Revolution
Head injuryes (At least I think you should avoid them but I cannot remember)


Okay so there you have it. My face is killing me and I haven't gotten good sleep in 4 days and have had approximately 2 meals in 3 days. Seriously, avoid it.


0 Responses to “Hurt right in the Face!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics