A Conversation With My Former Roommate


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Leroy: I have decided that you should move back in.

Ted: Have you now? That’s something.

Leroy: Yeah! Just think about it. We would have two high definition projectors complete with two full surround sounds, an Xbox 360, a Wii and a Playstation 2! Also, we would have enough computers to end civilization as we know it!

Ted: That last parts sounds completely undesirable. Have you even told you wife about this idea?

Leroy: I figured with something this important it would be better to ask for forgiveness then for permission.

Ted: I think that you have that a little mixed up.

Leroy: What ever happened to us?

Ted: What?

Leroy: Us. Where did it all go wrong?

Ted: I am guessing the part about when you got married and I moved out and got married.

Leroy: Yeah, that was it. Aside from having an awesome wife, that was a bad idea.

Ted: …

Leroy: Hey, wait a minute. I am your boss now. I can make you move back in with me!

Ted: I am pretty certain that isn’t how this relationship is supposed to work.

Leroy: You will move back in this weekend! Take tomorrow off to pack.

Ted: I don’t think that really works for…

Leroy: Do you want to be unemployed?

Ted: Not really.

Leroy: Okay then, see you this weekend.

Ted: Okay. Can I bring my wife?

Leroy: No.


3 Responses to “A Conversation With My Former Roommate”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Leroy...if you fire Ted...can I have his job?

  2. Blogger Roger 

    It's crazy that Leroy is insane enough to keep you and Kevin and RockTV filled with constant hilarity.

  3. Blogger Ted 

    You have no idea!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics