I don't know... Let me think about that...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Major RT Rybak isn't sure if he has been driving since March. He is running the largest city in Minneasota and he isn't sure about that. He thinks he has had people giving him a ride in his own Prius while he thought his liscense was active. That's pretty funny.

http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/myfox/


3 Responses to “I don't know... Let me think about that...”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    What? We are holding "breaking the law" against our elected officials now?!

  2. Blogger Ted 

    I am not holding the breaking the law unknowingly against him, but if he doesn't know if he drove for the past few months... well that seems like a small problem.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Well, you can't expect people to recall if they were driving throughout the year. What with the drugs and alcohol and all.


    (did I just accuse a public official of drug use and alcoholic blackout without nary a bit of evidence? Whoops!)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics