Craigslist Free


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I am been on a recient rampage, extolling the virtues of Craigslist. More specifically, the fact that on Craigslist you can find awesome things under the free section.

My wife and I got a really amazing bed frame for the guest bedroom in our apartment on it. What a fantastic deal!

Yet there are those of you who are still skeptical. You don’t think Craigslist free has anything worth looking at. Well, I am about to enlighten you.

Craigslist free has got Goat baby! Free goats?! Are you kidding me! This is the type of thing that makes the world awesome to be alive in.


2 Responses to “Craigslist Free”

  1. Blogger Roger 

    Are you going to get one?

  2. Blogger Ted 

    I am trying to convince my wife to let me use the closet as a goat pen. She thinks it isnt big enough but I think we could make it work. She is also worried about the goat eating her clothes.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics