Sebastian


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I am crippled by the temporary loss of my manservant Sebastian. Sebastian was called away by the news of his ailing father and I am quite unsure of myself being capable of surviving without him.

Who will draw baths for me at 3:15? Who will lick the harder outer crust off of my popsicles for me? Who will clean between my toes with the care and tenderness of a mother sea lion?

Sebastian was more than just an indentured servant, he was a necessary tool for me to continue on in the lifestyle that I have become accustomed to. I am quite certain that without his speedy return that I will not survive this difficult period.

I have dispatched moneys to the doctors tending to Sebastian’s father that they might quickly heal the man or make the demise swift and painless. I care not which path they choose. I must have my Sebastian back. Its raw oyster day this Thursday and I cannot enjoy their succulent them without his assistance.


3 Responses to “Sebastian”

  1. Blogger Roger 

    Maybe you could borrow my Filipe until Sebastian returns?

  2. Blogger Ted 

    Does he have his papers? I must find a solution soon. I am so weak!

  3. Blogger Roger 

    He is house trained, yes.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics