Get Off My Back Hippies!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Hey, I like to watch TV and have a big surround sound. I like playing my video games and leaving the fan on all night long. Yeah I drive a car to work when it is only just over a few miles there. It’s Minnesota. It gets really cold outside.
But all this time you are complaining about how big my carbon footprint is, there is a company out there who is way worse for the environment.

You want to know what Sherwin Williams wants to do with your precious world?
Soak on this!

Now that cannot be good for the environment. 


1 Responses to “Get Off My Back Hippies!”

  1. Blogger Roger 

    That's gotta be a little more upscale, even, than painting the town red.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics