Book Recommendation


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Ever since my wife and I took our honeymoon in Alaska last October we have been reading as many books related to Alaska as we can. I stumbled across this book.


Wild Men, Wild Alaska is a fantastic read, filled with great stories and the simple truths about life that drive us all to stare at the stars. I recommend getting it and reading it. It's worth the money.

I don't want to spoil the book so I am not going to give you any big hints except to say that the author is a well renowned hunting and fishing guide in Alaska and has had some big league guests. There is a less than subtle pun there. 

Just get the book already. Geez.



0 Responses to “Book Recommendation”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics