Footsteps on the Roof


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It came to my attention last night that there is a small sect of Tibetan Monks that have moved to our roof top to escape the atrocities that are ravaging their home land. My wife speculates that it is a homeless man but I think we can all safely assume that she is wrong.

I tried calling to them like a fool but they would not abandon their vow of silence. They instead launched gifts of good tidings upon me from the rooftop. I have received a torn blanket, head lice and feces thus far but they have never failed to greet my arrival home for the day with a display of projectile overtures of love.

I can here them at night patrolling the 4 corners of the roof to make sure that we are safe from the Cossacks and other hordes of roving bandits. I have little doubt that they have saved my life and their kindness has not gone unnoticed.

Today I launched a kitten up onto the roof. Somewhere I remember reading that cats are a monk’s best friend. It wasn’t even 30 minutes later when the smell of roasting flesh cascaded down over the walls. It was clear the monks were hosting a feast to welcome their new arrival.

They are much better neighbors then the Doctor who moved in next door.


1 Responses to “Footsteps on the Roof”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Doctor Who moved in next to you??? Cool!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics