Email Surprise


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I cannot express the joy that overwhelmed me when I opened my junk email folder and came across this diamond in the rough. Its not often that I get to help millionaires with their money.


My Dear Transfer Of Fund,

I am Dr George Konan from Ivory Coast, I need your honest assistance to transfer Usd$17.7 Million Dollars from here. Please reply with your direct phone number if interested. I await your quick reply.

George Konan

- George

How could my Hotmail account say that this was Junk?


1 Responses to “Email Surprise”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    There is no way that could be a scam.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics