Remorse


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



When I went to college for my first year I went to a private school. My floor was full of awesome Christian men. I ended up rooming with the guy who was on drugs and drank all the time. Originally there were three of us in the room but the other guy had the foresight to get out of the room.

Sadly enough I missed out on the chance to really get to know the guys on the floor and bond with them. I wish that I would have been able to get to know them better. Those relationships could have been life long friendships but instead I barely ever speak to any of them.

How does one get those chances back?


1 Responses to “Remorse”

  1. Blogger Roger 

    You don't get that chance back. You just keep that in mind next time a similar opportunity arises. Say you go on a men's outing or a cruise. Something like that.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics