Things you may not have known about me.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I am addicted to all forms of cheese except cottage cheese. I won't even touch that stuff.

I have a tart burner and like to have the smell of apples wafting through the air.

I wear a size 13 shoe.

I have nasal hair that is already protruding from my nostrals and I am not even 70 yet.

I clean my ears out with paper clips.

I have an extremely low attention span.

I like shinny objects.

I only loose on account of villany.

I am 26 years old.

I had a dog growing up named Huppy after the puppy in the book A Cricket in Time Square.

I own the Godfather DVD set.

I have driven a 61 Corvette convertable.

I used to rep at 1200 lbs on the hip sled.

I am allergic to mold, dust, dander and pollen... basically the state of Minnesota.

I have an 18 1/2" neck.

I like to be complemented on my tea.

I have all of my fingers and toes still attached.


0 Responses to “Things you may not have known about me.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics