Found Myself


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The undergrowth is withdrawn into is wintering state
Every leaf laden trail beckoning an excursion
The chance of a new breath never touched by lips
Adventures that are uniquely my own
The calling that I cannot resist lures me
To share with me its secrets, places
The cooling unwavering grip of confidence
The unforgiving challenge of complete acceptance
As natural as the urges that drives us there
The hope of freedom, promise of the steadfast
To nature I run. You will find me there
For there I found myself


1 Responses to “Found Myself”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I think that should be Rock TVs mission statement.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics