Laugh. This is funny!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



“Sanders, Sanders, You got to help me. I don’t know what to do. I can’t make decisions. I’m a president.” The President of Planet Spaceballs from the movie Spaceballs.

First and foremost God bless Mel Brooks. I enjoyed watching two of my favorite Mel Brooks movies in the past day. First I flavored my pallet with a little “Robin Hood: Men in Tights” last night. There are some of the single best jokes in the history of mankind. So today I pushed forward with my humor fix and partook of the epic “Spaceballs.” One of my favorite jokes is the one where The President tells them to comb the desert and they actually comb the desert. Then Big Helmet asked each of the crews if they see anything. The African-American’s were using picks and (I quote) respond, “Man, we ain’t found shit!” I am pretty sure there are few things funnier than that. The sad fact is that in today’s politically correct society if you find that sort of humor funny you are a racist bigot who deserves death. When did we forget that we, as humans, are FUNNY! White people, “African-American’s”, Hispanics, and any other racial group have funny habits that we as a race perpetuate. In honor of this I plan to watch Blazing Saddles. I however will take the Irish!

http://applevbanana.blogspot.com/

www.revtrak.com


0 Responses to “Laugh. This is funny!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics