Public Service Anouncement


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



As is customary for Ted Was Here today we will be doing yet another public service announcement. Recently I spent unhealthy amounts of time in a car and like many truck drivers I put on seventy five pounds and cannot eat food now unless it is deep fried. So as I was nibbling on some deep fried lard cakes and chugging down some deep fried Mountain Dew my companions and I noticed that there are certain things in the country that each house has. Without anyway to name it I started by drooling on the steering wheel to signify what I was seeing. Then, as if God Himself was grossed out by my fat rolls covered with oral cavity slime, it rolled off my tongue: Country Bling. It is what every self respecting country person must have much like every conceited rapper… I mean self respecting rapper needs to have bling. Here is a list of Country Bling.

- Dilapidated sheds. New ones are for city folk.

- A row of cars sitting out behind the barn that defy nature and will not age.

- A rocker or swing on the front sport for the cats.

- An old rusty tractor parked as close to the road as it can get.

- Rust in general. Anything covered in rust is good.

- A Camero, preferably from the 70s, parted out almost completely, leaving only the frame.

- A propane tank. The bigger, the better and silver. If it’s not silver, paint it.

- A museum of the history of farm equipment in your side yard almost wholly swollowed by grass.


3 Responses to “Public Service Anouncement”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    It almost feels as if I'm back home. sniff sniff

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    How about rusted-out, propane-fueled robot cats?

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Betrice my rob cat. I almost forgot about her.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics