I am lonely... So lonely


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My parents bought this book for me back when I was dating. I of course did what anyone of you would do. I shoved it on a shelf and forgot about it. This book was clearly too late. I had found her and we spent almost every waking hour together. I had already figured it out. But for those of you who currently know me know that I am single and so apparently I was wrong about that girl I was with. So, since I have some free time now, I busted out that book and read up and do you know what I found. Nothing! No name, no address, no telephone number or email address, not even a vague description. What a total crock! This book clearly claims on the front that it holds the key to finding the love of my life. It’s printed it big friggin’ letters on the front of it. Not only does it not tell me who she is but it fails to tell me what she has got. How am I going to know what I need to buy so that we can live together and have everything we need? Now I am going to buy up the exact same things that she has and we will have two of everything. Thanks for nothing book. Although to be fair it did give me a hankering for ice cream… maybe ice cream is the love of my life and the book helped me to find it. Nah. It is just bookshelf filler.


0 Responses to “I am lonely... So lonely”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics