Winter Wonder Land.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I was traveling home late one night amidst the ever falling snow of Minnesota when I was almost run off the road by some young whippersnapper in an 86 Ford Ranger. This isn’t that abnormal because there is a great deal of Minnesota that hasn’t yet been paved. So I thought little of it grumbling only slightly at the ineffectiveness of my newly purchased wiper blades (Bosch blades officially now suck). I came to a stop light and low and behold the Ranger was stopped in front of me. At last I could in act my revenge! I gathered a handful of snow from the roof of my car (it was coming down at quite a pace). Then carefully packed it using my heater to melt it and the air outside to make it solid ice. It was going to be tricky because there are certain preschool girls that throw better than I do with my left hand, but it had to be done. Just before I was to hurl my frozen ball of justice I saw his hand extend from the Ranger’s window holding some sort of wand. Dang it, I had ticked off Harry Potter himself! But no, wait, it isn’t a wand and I don’t think this high school drop out had “got savvy” to me. His hand extended forward and his wand pushed across his windshield. He was holding a squeegee that he had lifted from an unattended or apathetic gas station. This imbecile who cut me off and caused tens of dollars of damage to my mental health… he couldn’t even see. His windshield wipers didn’t even work. I still attempted to throw the ice ball but ironically it hit my own tire causing a flat. As I sat in the cold snow changing my tire I pondered the events of the past 15 minutes. I guess there is nothing that will keep a Minnesotan from driving in snow.

http://applevbanana.blogspot.com/

www.revtrak.com


0 Responses to “Winter Wonder Land.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics