What the heck happened out there?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn’t it Fall yesterday. I was outside in a sweater and thought to myself, “Man it is perfect out here. It is nice and warm. Ah. This is perfect.” Today when I went outside it had snowed and it was fricken freezing! It is Winter. There was a song writer, I think it was James Woods, who wrote “Every season turns, turns, turns…” What a load of crap! Seasons don’t turn they switch overnight and catch you completely unaware. Okay so someone told me that they thought it might snow but no one said it was going to be so cold. So I am going to start my hibernation now. See you guys in spring. You know, the day after winter ends.


0 Responses to “What the heck happened out there?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics