Installing christmas...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today I installed a new garage door opener that my dad got my mom for Christmas. There are few things in this world that so thoroughly convince me that I have the IQ of a pack mule. I figured on spending an hour on installing it and after 4 hours of work I decided I needed a break. The garage door opened when I started. Now the lights just flash and it makes a whining noise and spits bolts at me. There are so many extra parts lying around the floor of the garage if the thing ever does work my mother will come out to four flat tires. I am having a priest come by to perform an exorcism just in case. I really have no idea what is going on to be completely honest and just figure I will cover all the basics. I am sending out a prayer request thru out churches prayer chain. I can’t think of anything else that would help. Can you?


1 Responses to “Installing christmas...”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Have you considered leaving out an offering to the Garage Door Opener Gnomes that they might find you in there good favor to do the work for you in the wee hours of the morn'

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics