I saw “The World Trade Center”


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



How many times must we be reminded before our memories never forget those times in history where we can see with clarity the ability in man to be directly evil? I cannot understand the type of selfishness it takes to hate others because they are not you. Or what manor of men kill for the sake of death but there are certain things in life which I whole heartedly never wish to comprehend. Yet tragedy, such as September 11th, seems to spark the humanity back into the human race. It is as though we must see clearly the worse we have to offer in order to remember the greatness that we can achieve. Sadly it is only through the greatness that is spawned from tragedy that we can hope to stave off such offenses of degradation. How then can we aspire to greatness if greatness only is found when we hit our lowest point? Can we not as mere mortals set aside our selfish greed, even if it is but for a moment, to strive towards the world we so loftily dream of? It can be so. I must believe in that. I must believe that people can stop to ponder their neighbors and as one human race lift ourselves beyond the point of this type of learned hatred. I must cling to the hope that man, although capable of evil that renders one speechless, can choose to strive for the greatness that was exhibited on that day. I have to or otherwise my heart would be unable to stand it. So I do believe that if people saw their neighbors as themselves and strived to better the human condition, that peace would be possible. Watch the movie. Remember what it is that mankind can achieve. Settle for nothing less.


0 Responses to “I saw “The World Trade Center””

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics