A poem about Honey


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Honey, this thee I love
And thy sticky absolutism
They defiant sweetness with
A totalitarian approach to life

Either it is sweet or you will slim it
Either it is tasty or your will make it gooey
Nothing is safe from thy rapturous clasp
All fall before they trail of tacky prowess

Who shall stand before your
Enveloping tirade of crystallized goodness
What manner or being can resist
Your textured tantalization

You make tea taste the better
And you are good on toast as well
I keep a bottle of you on my desk
And 5 pounds of you in my fridge

100% Pure Honey
U.S. Grade A Fancy


0 Responses to “A poem about Honey”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics