Gerry Dick Press Conference


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Hey Everyone!

Let me take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Gerry Dick. Many of you may recognize me from the popular TV show Inside Indiana Business, a statewide business television program relating the important issues in Indiana Business.

Now I know that a lot of you probably have questions about what I do so I thought I would jump right into the question and answer segment.

Yes, you sir.

No, I don’t think that my position of power has given me a big head. I try to remain true to my roots and focus on what is important to the people who rely on Inside Indiana for the news that affects their business.

Okay and now your question Miss?

Well, Miss Johnson that is an important question. With the growing importance of have a good company figure head, many businesses hire people based on looks alone. Public image in this age is crucial to the businesses in Indiana.

And now you sir.

You know, I grew up just like any other kid with aspirations of being a fireman or an astronaut. I didn’t really have a dream of getting my face on TV. I was kinda shy growing up until I realized that I could add something to the discourse surrounding the modern business protocol in this great state.

Okay, and you have a question.

Yes, I realize that my head is nearly twice the size of a normal individuals head. Dang it all, I am trying to be professional here but all you see is that my head is very large. I can't do anything about it.


What is that sir?


Yes, I have seen the movie “So I Married an Axe Murderer.” I am familiar with the lines regarding the boy’s large head.

I am going to go now. I have a show to do and a great many people depend upon my knowledge.

Yes, the knowledge that I store in my gigantic head, bunch of ingrates.


0 Responses to “Gerry Dick Press Conference”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics