Wronged


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I don’t know why yet but I have been tremendously offended by you and require an admission of guilt and perhaps some sort of monetary reparation for the emotional scarring I endured at the hands of your tactlessness.

Yes, I am well aware of the reality that we have by no means met before and conceivably that is the source from whence this whole unpleasantness stems but I assure you that you are wide of the mark on this one and have displayed a gross omission in regards to my outlook.

My name is Ted and yours is?

Well Phillip, I think you need to understand the significance of hypersensitivity to the feelings of public you have never encountered. Just to put this into perspective, what if I was to use certain dangerously monstrous ethnic slurs in allusion to your genealogy. Then would I not, even having not met you, owe you something as reparation for damages rendered?

I comprehend that you didn’t articulate anything reminiscent of such an atrocity but I pledge you that your dealings were perceived just as grievous as that sort of an exploit.

I will not be bought out for some paltry fund. I have been wronged and now you have wronged me again! Have you no shame, Sir? You honor has been tarnished.

Okay, I will settle for a hundred bucks, but permit this be a lesson to you! Not all shall show the charity such as I.


0 Responses to “Wronged”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics