I can't help myself.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Here is another Hasselhoff Video.

Does he understand that you don't have to use a green screen in your music video?

I doubt it.



3 Responses to “I can't help myself.”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    The flying scenes remind me of a drunk superman in episode III.

    Does anyone not think this video is profoundly disturbing? Especially catching a seabass on a snow board and biting into it?

    Good tune though.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I was especially disturbed by the guy with the pineapples for eyes.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I've had 6 and a half hours to think about this and make sure it's really happening, but I'm afraid it's true: I'm falling in love with David Hasselhoff. Every minute, more and more.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics