The New Era: RecommendTED


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Today we welcome a new category to the “Ted Was Here” family. That category is RecommendTED (see the right tool bar). The RecommendTED is anything or anyone that I recommend. The first ever Ted Was Here RecommendTED seal of ultimate approval goes to Brenne Builders.

Now, to be completely fair I know Brenne Builders and he is my friend, I don’t just slather anyone with this seal of ultimate approval. If I did that my seal wouldn’t be worth a thing. I have a background in working in construction and more specifically residential home design and construction. I designed and seen hundreds of the highest tier of homes and I know quality work when I see it.

Having said that I bestow the Ted Was Here RecommendTED seal of ultimate approval upon Brenne Builders. You can be sure that when I get my house there will be no one outside of Brenne Builders and myself who will do any work on it.

Enjoy this prestigious award, Brenne Builders! You have earned it.


2 Responses to “The New Era: RecommendTED”

  1. Blogger Unknown 

    Ted,
    Thank you for the ultimate honor that can be bestowed upon anyone from the working class. According to my site tracker I already have 6 new hits undoubtedly do to the prestige of the RecommendTED Award and the link on your site.

  2. Blogger Ted 

    Now you know the power of the RecommendTED Seal of Ultimate Approval.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics