Barry Bonds: All Time Home Run Leader


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Barry Lamar Bonds has etched his name into the history books, but the question remains what, if anything, will be etched next to it.

At a press conference after the game Bonds animatedly reiterated that the record was in no way tainted. There is no hard evidence to prove him wrong. There is however a large amount circumstantial evidence that says the man is a cheat.

The talks will most likely continue forever, unless he is proven of taking steroids. There is little hope currently that there will ever be any resolution to this argument, which is why many have stated there should be an asterisk next to his name in the record books.

I don’t know if Bond’s is innocent and I certainly cannot prove he is guilty, but I hope that he didn’t take steroids. I hope for his family’s sake, his fathers sake, his name’s sake and most of all his own that the record is clean and untainted.

But I cannot bring myself to believe it.


0 Responses to “Barry Bonds: All Time Home Run Leader”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics