Cannon Ball


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Do you remember when you used to do cannon balls at the public pool and you would splash everyone. Yeah. I still do that, even in winter.

I will take a large tub of water and set it out on the street corner. Then we people are waiting for the light I run and jump and yell cannon ball. It’s just like doing it at the pool except the people get way more upset.

You get their laptops wet and their fancy phones wet and their suits all wet. They don’t care for it but it is just so funny. I laugh and then run back inside and towel off. It’s a total rush.

People try and follow me but I lock the door and then they scatter to the wind in search of finding their own warm places to dry off in. Their hair usually freezes though.

On a totally unrelated note, does anyone know a good lawyer?


0 Responses to “Cannon Ball”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics